DIVINE MERCY | "I desire to grant unimaginable graces to those souls who trust in My mercy." (Diary, 687)

Wednesday 18 March 2020

The Promises of Jesus Associated with the Divine Mercy Image

The Diary of St. Faustina holds a record of conversations the Saint had with Jesus during which Our Savior made promises to those devoted to His Divine Mercy.

On February 22, 1931, Jesus appeared to Saint Faustina, with rays of mercy in the form of blood and water streaming forth from His Heart, and requested:



... These two rays issued forth from the very depths of My tender mercy when My agonized heart was opened by a lance on the Cross. These rays shield souls from the wrath of My Father. Happy is the one who dwell in their shelter, for the just hand of God shall not lay hold of him.
--- St. Faustina Diary, 299


Below are some of the most inspiring of these conversations



I promise that the soul that will venerate this image (of Divine Mercy) will not perish. I also promise victory over (its) enemies already here on earth, especially at the hour of death. I Myself will defend it as My own glory.
--- St. Faustina Diary, 48



I am offering people a vessel with which they are to keep coming for graces to the fountain of mercy. That vessel is this image with the signature" :Jesus, I trust in You."
--- St. Faustina Diary, 327




Let us first be guided that NO image, photo, icon or any any similar religious articles here on Earth can exactly, accurately and sufficiently describe, depict or characterize Jesus and His Love & Mercy to us.


Nothing can perfectly define, illustrate or expound how intense and deep the Love and Mercy of Jesus are. His Love and Mercy is infinite, immeasurable and unfathomable.

The Image of the Divine Mercy is only a reminder that Jesus' Love and Mercy to us is infinite, incomprehensible and limitless.



... It is to be a reminder of the demands of My mercy, because even the strongest faith is of no avail without works.
--- St. Faustina Diary, 742



Let us make it a habit that every time we see/encounter the said image, to be reminded that Jesus is a fount of Mercy that is wide open for everyone to obtain.

Let us bear in mind that Jesus is Love and Merciful. He is forgiving. He is our provider. He is our protector. He is everything. He is our life.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Pages